Burnout is something that occurs in all professions and to all kinds of people, but especially physicians. The burnout statistics are concerning.
In this episode of the Finance for Physicians Podcast, Daniel Wrenne talks about using financial planning to prevent physician burnout. Your finances and having a financial plan at your disposal is one of the best tools to fight burnout.
- What is good financial planning? Goal is to get an ideal life
- Financial Vitals: Money can and does have a huge effect on how life turns out
- Burnout Causes: Job issues, professional stress, and personal/financial factors
- Burnout Symptoms: Depression, overworked, lack of confidence, stress, etc.
- Self-care Solution: Takes time, confidence, and money to work on burnout issues
How to Help Combat Physician Burnout (White Coat Investor)
The Key Process Behind Using Money To Live Better Lives with Jennifer Quire
Financial Vitals Check Part 1: Clarify Values
Financial Vitals Check Part 2: Save, Spend, Give Ratio
Financial Vitals Check Part 3: Net Worth
Financial Vitals Check Part 4: Safety Net Check
Financial Vitals Check Part 5: Investment Plan
Financial Vitals Check Part 6: Taking Action
The Dangerous Pursuit of Financial Independence
Breaking Away From Traditional Primary Care
How Perfectionism In Medicine Spills Over Into Your Personal Finances
Finding Light In Life’s Darkest Times
Improving Medicine With Vulnerability
Contact Finance for Physicians