Do you have an investment plan in place? You may have more than one fund, such as for retirement or charitable giving. Maybe you want to save or invest money for college or a vacation home.
In this episode of the Finance for Physicians Podcast, Daniel Wrenne talks about having an investment plan (also known as an investment policy statement) that is organized based on a specific purpose or goal.
- What is an investment plan? High-level but simple summary/outline of goal
- What’s the benefit of working with a financial planner vs. doing it yourself?
- What are the key parts of an investment plan?
- Purpose and Responsibility
- Investment Philosophy
- Summary of Review Process
- Summary of Accounts/Asset Allocation Target
Financial Vitals Check Part 1: Clarify Values
Financial Vitals Check Part 2: Save, Spend, Give Ratio
Financial Vitals Check Part 3: Net Worth
Financial Vitals Check Part 4: Safety Net Check
Contact Finance for Physicians