Do you want to invest in real estate? How do you do it? There are many different ways to invest in the real estate landscape. Have you considered real estate syndications?
In this episode of the Finance for Physicians Podcast, Daniel Wrenne talks to Hugh Baker, a Certified Financial Planner or CFP®, about how to invest in the real estate market.
- What is real estate? Rentals, multifamily complexes, real estate syndications
- Why invest? Leads to passive income, but it’s not always as easy as expected
- Do you already own real estate? Average person does via funds and assets
- Real Estate Exposure: Easy way to buy, rent, and sell with very little expense
- What is an accredited investor? Someone who meets baseline requirements
- Risk for Higher Return: Type of person interested in real estate syndications
- Different Alternatives: Real estate syndications versus private real estate funds
- Where to find deals? Credible sources (White Coat Investor, physician blogs)
- How to measure success on deals? Depends on your goal