Who are We?
We are a fast-growing, fee-only financial planning firm looking to add a rockstar customer service associate to our team! We have been helping families all over the country since 2014 and we’re passionate about what we do. Maintaining the culture our team has built is critically important to us, so we’re looking for someone who has our same values: teamwork, integrity, and a desire for growth & self-betterment. Ideally this candidate will be highly detailed, process-oriented, and comfortable using financial technology. Experience with TDA VEO is preferred.
About the Opportunity:
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to be an essential part of a team and gain valuable experience in a collaborative and flexible environment. Other benefits and opportunities related to this position include:
- Growth in a career that offers autonomy to excel in accordance with your strengths and skills, while affording freedom and flexibility of work-life balance
- Join an already successful team and have have the opportunity to bring innovative ideas and thoughts to the table
- Participate in foundational areas of client service while learning about and observing the entirety of the financial planning process
- We like to promote from within! As the business grows and you demonstrate aptitude, you may have opportunities to expand your responsibilities & compensation
- General administrative support and client service
- Assisting with onboarding new clients and inputting data into various tools (eMoney, Salesforce, Google Suite, ShareFile, etc.)
- New account establishment and investment paperwork processing
- Fielding client requests/questions with a focus on providing high quality service
- As you develop your skills, additional responsibilities may be assigned to you
- 1-3 years of financial planning industry experience preferred
- Excited to take on new challenges and adapt to change
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Displays initiative and has the ability to take on tasks for the success of the team
- Structured and self-driven to meet deadlines in a home office environment
- Extremely focused, very high attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Bonus points for eMoney, TD Ameritrade Institutional, Salesforce, and Google Suite experience
Compensation & Perks:
- This will be a full-time W2 position
- Salary range of $40,000 – $60,000 depending on related experience
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401k + Matching, Long Term Disability)
- Generous vacation days and PTO
- Valuable mentorship and learning opportunities
- Remote work and flexibility
- Potential for assistance with pursuit of CFP® designation
How To Apply:
Please fill out this (very brief) questionnaire and link up your Resume and Cover Letter and we will be in touch!
Are you interested in having a conversation? We’d love to connect! Click here to request a free consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.
Looking to create your own financial plan? Click here to download our free guide to getting started.